[globaloutlookDH-l] Must reads in Global DH?

igalina igalina at unam.mx
Thu Jan 30 12:16:18 MST 2014

Hi Dan:

I suggest:
-Claverte, F. (2013). The DH multicultural revolution did not happen yet, Fr?d?ric Clavert blog, 26 April 2013,http://www.clavert.net/the-digital-humanities-multicultural-revolution-did-not-happen-yet/.
-Dacos, M. (2013). La estrategia de la sauna finlandesa, (trad. J. L?pez) in Blog colectivo de la Red de Humanidades Digitales, 12 agosto 2013, http://humanidadesdigitales.net/blog/2013/08/12/estrategia-sauna-finlandesa/.
-Fiormonte, D. (2012). Towards a Cultural Critique of the Digital Humanities. Historical Social Research / Historische Sozialforschung, Thaller, M. (ed.) special issue on Controversies around the Digital Humanities, 37:3, 2012.
-Fiormonte, D.(2013). Seven points on DH and multiculturalism, Infolet blog, 5 May 2013, http://infolet.it/2013/05/05/seven-points-on-dh-and-multiculturalism/
-Galina, I. (2013). Las Humanidades Digitales Globales, Blog de la RedHD, 8 November 2013, http://humanidadesdigitales.net/blog/2013/11/08/las-humanidades-digitales-globales/

Please share the list when you are done. It sounds useful!

Best,

Isabel

Dra. Isabel Galina Russell
Instituto de Investigaciones Bibliogr?ficas,
Universidad Nacional Aut?noma de M?xico (UNAM)
igalina at unam.mx
@igalina