[globaloutlookDH-l] Must reads in Global DH?

Elena González-Blanco elenagonzalezblanco at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 30 15:14:45 MST 2014

Also showing humility, I would add my own article: https://www.academia.edu/5068889/Actualidad_de_las_Humanidades_Digitales_y_un_ejemplo_de_ensamblaje_poetico_en_la_red_ReMetCa

An article by Antonio Rojas also on the situation in Spain: http://revistacaracteres.net/revista/vol2n2noviembre2013/el-mapa-y-el-territorio/

And also there is a work which is being prepared by Domenico Fiormonte on this topic.

Best

Elena González-Blanco

El Jueves 30 de enero de 2014 8:29, Ernesto Priego <efpriego at gmail.com> escribió:

I feel bad for suggesting my own post, but hey

http://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/globalisation-digital-humanities-uneven-promise

Should I also suggest this: http://disidenciacognitiva.wordpress.com/antecedentes/ it's in Spanish but there's a Translate button on the top navigation bar that does a Google translation of the whole site. Not ideal but will give the gist of it.

Best

Dr Ernesto Priego
Lecturer in Library Science
Acting Course Director, MSc/MA Electronic Publishing, City University London

City University London offers a wide range of postgraduate courses delivered by world-leading academics. Register for our Open Evening on Wednesday 19th February to find out more.

MediaCommons' THE NEW EVERYDAY is happy to announce the publication of a cluster on
THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by
Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of Douglas
College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego

Editor-in-Chief, The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarshiphttp://www.comicsgrid.com/

Subscribe to the Comics Grid Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/iOYAj

For something I'm writing, I need to provide up to 10 suggestions for further reading, suitable for undergraduates interested in Global DH. Any suggestions?