[globaloutlookDH-l] Must reads in Global DH?

David Golumbia dgolumbia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:28:53 MST 2014

from those I know and the titles of others, this piece of mine raises
issues not quite directly addressed in others:

David Golumbia, "Postcolonial Studies, Digital Humanities, and the Politics
of Language,"* Postcolonial Digital Humanities* (May 31, 2013)
http://dhpoco.org/blog/2013/05/31/postcolonial-studies-digital-humanities-and-the-politics-of-language/

David Golumbia
dgolumbia at gmail.com