[globaloutlookDH-l] Must reads in Global DH?

Fiona Barnett fiona.barnett at duke.edu
Fri Jan 31 10:23:38 MST 2014

If someone wants to gather these up, along with Dan’s original list of 10, I'd love to feature the post on HASTAC. Helpful lists like this are very well received and I’m sure would be extremely helpful as people start to develop their course proposals for next year.

Please let me know if someone (Dan or otherwise) would like to do a round-up of readings, and if you need help getting it posted. It could of course be cross-posted on your own blog or the GO::DH site as well.

—fiona