[globaloutlookDH-l] Participate in Tomorrow's Minimal Computing Kickstart

John Simpson john.simpson at ualberta.ca
Mon Jul 7 04:39:51 MDT 2014

Hello GO::DH Subscribers,

Tomorrow morning at DH2014 we’re holding a workshop looking to kickstart the GO::DH Minimal Computing Working Group.  We recognize that many of you cannot be here in the room but you are welcome to join us via Skype.

All you need to participate is to send me a note in advance, either by direct email (john.simpson at ualberta.ca) or Skype (symulation) with your Skype account name and I will add you to the conversation. [Note that if you reply to this message on the mailing list I likely won’t get it, we’re not sure why I don’t get these but we’re working on it.]

The workshop runs from 9am to 12pm in CEST (2 hours ahead of UTC/GMT) and you can come for as much or as little as you are able.

You can get all the details of the workshop at http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/working-groups/minimal-computing/kickstart-workshop/
 .

I’m hoping that at least a few of you will be able to join us.

-John