[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer's

Nuria Rodríguez Ortega nro at uma.es
Wed Jul 23 04:42:48 MDT 2014

Thank you, Élika, for this inspiring post.

I completely agree with Dan’s proposal and would be happy to participate
contributing the “other-side” perspective. In fact, I’m just working on
a post about this initiative as experienced by the speaker facing the
challenge of delivering his/her presentation in a different language of
that commonly accepted as lingua franca in this sort of international
realms: from the decision making to the strategies to become more
understandable.

Warmly.

Nuria

---