[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer's

Øyvind Eide lister at oeide.no
Wed Jul 23 05:18:46 MDT 2014

Thank you for the initiative and for the blog post! To me it was especially good to see and read how this is an opening to a variety of different practices, where whispering is one possibility. The Google docs one looked very interesting -- I would not be able to listen to speech in one language and take translated notes readable to others even if one of the languages were my mother tongue (which it would not be at DH), but those who could do it would make an important difference. To me it would open up sessions with papers in, e.g., French.

Kind regards,

Øyvind