[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer's

Élika Ortega elikaortega at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:41:01 MDT 2014

Thanks!

Nuria, I really look forward to reading your post!

Øyvind, yes, exactly! The most appealing aspect of all of this is precisely
the discovery of new scholarship--being able to listen to presentations
that are beyond our linguistic knowledges.

And Dan, yes, a multilingualism/inclusivity working group is a great idea.
I wonder if it could be a revamping of the Translation Commons, at least on
the part of multilingualism.

All the best!
Élika