[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer / THATCamp

Frédéric Clavert frederic at clavert.net
Fri Jul 25 02:08:05 MDT 2014

Dear all,

though I'm not often intervening on this list, I just wanted to tell you
that the DH Whisperer initiative is a really interesting experience for
other kinds of conferences (or un-conferences).

As member of the THATCamp Council, I'll try to think about a possible
imlpementation of this initiative for THATCamps.

Best,
Frédéric Clavert

--
Docteur en histoire contemporaine <http://www.clavert.net/>