[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer / THATCamp

Padmini Ray Murray padmini.raymurray at stir.ac.uk
Fri Jul 25 04:22:18 MDT 2014

Yup - I'd second that - I've already recommended that the Society of History of Authorship, Reading and Publishing adopt such an initiative, and they've welcomed the suggestion warmly!

All best,
Padmini.
---
Dr Padmini Ray Murray | Lecturer, Publishing Studies | Stirling Centre for International Publishing and Communication | Department of English Studies | Room B1, Pathfoot Building | University of Stirling | Stirling FK9 4LA, UK.