[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer's

ANTONIO ROJAS CASTRO rojas.castro.antonio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:50:03 MDT 2014

I agree with you that a lot of DH projects are happening outside the
academy. But I don't think journalists are going to promote our "scholarly"
work. For instance I went to the Big Bang Data
<http://bigbangdata.cccb.org/en/> exhibition here in Barcelona and most of
it focused on data journalism. It was shocking to realize that DH projects
developed by scholars were totally invisible to their eyes. Anyway it is
just a suggestion.

Cheers

>>> http://upf.academia.edu/AntonioRojasCastro
>>> https://twitter.com/Rojas_Castro_A