[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer's

Ernesto Priani epriani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:52:41 MDT 2014

I agree with Giorgio about the option of rethinking the way the
presentation are given. I had a little chat with Alex Gil in Lausana about
the way in which the poster season could be multilingual. We don't go to
far , but it`s posible to have the poste in spanish, for example, and
material in other languages, or a whisper fellow helping you.