[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer's

Élika Ortega elikaortega at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:49:02 MDT 2014

What a great week of so many stimulating exchanges!

I'm really excited to get things started for the Multilingualism and
Translation Toolkit. I have started a google doc where we can begin
drafting some of the ideas we've discussed here and elsewhere. Doc can be
found here: Multilingualism and Translation Toolkit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13EMsxtibXrN2c49Z67xSwLArJKcxTN0YmBfDDjbHwfw/edit?usp=sharing>.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Élika