[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Whisperer's

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:58:57 MDT 2014

Hi Mari,

Sounds like you're already trying some good stuff. We're working on
the "translation toolkit" now, and that will have the power-point
idea, the whispering, pre-circulation of papers, and many more
goodies. The best idea I'm looking forward to trying is the GoogleDoc
shared document. We keep trying with the knowledge that it's all a
combination of good sense, creativity and what you call "some extra
work and will by the presenter," but also from the audience.

Remember, we won't always succeed. That's ok. We will many times.

a.