[globaloutlookDH-l] Visibility of Research: What can DH do to help?

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 03:23:59 MST 2014

Apologies, one of my questions above was truncated. It meant to say:

Is the development of technologies and strategies to enhance the
discoverability, accessibility, sustainability, preservation etc. of
[particularly social sciences, arts and humanities] research part of the
work the global digital humanities should be doing?

Cheers.

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science
#citylis City University London

MediaCommons' THE NEW EVERYDAY is happy to announce the publication of a
cluster on
THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of
Douglas College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/