[globaloutlookDH-l] Visibility of Research: What can DH do to help?

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:09:41 MDT 2014

Thanks for sharing it on the blog, Daniel. Appreciated. (the embed code
won't work for filesets as they contain multiple compressed files).

Looks great!

Cheers

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science
#citylis City University London
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/
http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>

Taking Comics Seriously:
http://www.city.ac.uk/news/2014/mar/taking-comics-seriously

THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of
Douglas College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Reboussin, Daniel A. <danrebo at uflib.ufl.edu