[globaloutlookDH-l] Visibility of Research: What can DH do to help?

igalina igalina at unam.mx
Fri Mar 28 20:37:37 MDT 2014

Dear Giorgio,

That seems like a good strategy. I followed your lead and tried searching for "digital humanities" and actually came up with one article- http://www.ajol.info/index.php/ijhss/article/viewFile/63479/51323. It's about the University of Botswana and this could definitely be a start. Sometimes finding one contact can lead to a chain reaction. Other thoughts could be searching for "digital scholarship", "digitization", "digital projects", etc.

Best,

Isabel

Dra. Isabel Galina Russell
Instituto de Investigaciones Bibliográficas,
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
igalina at unam.mx
@igalina