[globaloutlookDH-l] AroundDH comes to an end

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:02:56 MDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that our tour of the world of digital humanities in
80 days <http://www.arounddh.org/> is over. Thanks to all who helped make
the project possible and helped us spread the word. This was truly a
project that involved collaboration from people all over the world. You can
take a look for yourself in the credits page
<http://www.arounddh.org/credits/>. We hope that the project gave us all a
broader view of what is going on globally. I personally learned an enormous
amount working on this project and hope to do a write-up of those lessons
at some point in the future. In the meantime I live you with a picture of
the Full Journey <http://www.arounddh.org/journey/>.

[image: Inline image 1]

Cheers,
a.