[globaloutlookDH-l] Open Access in Latin America

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 10:45:55 MDT 2014

Dear all,

I share with you Dominique Babini's new book on Open Access in Latin
America, which some of you may find useful.

>From the foreword:

*We hope that this book will provide some headway in introducing
inclusiveness in the global open access scholarly communications and will
ensure full participation of an important developing region on the world.
We also believe that this book will help appreciate the contribution that
Latin America is making in rethinking the way the world is producing,
distributing, using and evaluating research output in the digital world. *

The book is freely downloadable here:
biblioteca.clacso.edu.ar/clacso/se/20140917054406/OpenAccess.pdf
<http://t.co/oNstdmTgHx>