[globaloutlookDH-l] Fwd: [DiXiT] CfP: DiXiT Convention "Digital Editions: Academia, Society, Cultural Heritage", Cologne, 16- 18 March 2016

Merisa Ariel Martinez merisa.martinez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:56:07 MDT 2015

Hello all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

Please find below a wide-ranging call for papers for our next DiXiT Convention: “Digital Editions: Academia, Society, Cultural heritage,” to be held in Cologne, Germany from 16 to 18 March 2016.

Thank you very much for your time and we hope to see some of you in Cologne.

Cheers,

Merisa Martinez
DiXiT ITN | Marie Cure Early Stage Research Fellow
Visiting Researcher, Cambridge University Digital Library
Visiting Student, Department of History and Philosophy of Science, Cambridge University
PhD Candidate, Swedish School of Library and Information Science | University of Borås
@merisamartinez

Begin forwarded message: