[globaloutlookDH-l] Mitacs summer internships

"Yasmín S. Portales Machado" yasmin at cubarte.cult.cu
Mon Aug 31 01:06:24 MDT 2015

sound cool, but it is for people with only a BA level?
BTW we need a text, an email or a link

Kisses Daniel

Yasmín S. Portales Machado
Marxista, Feminista y Pastafari (no es una errata)

Twitter: @nimlothdecuba
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=663817529
Mis blogs:
https://yasminsportales.wordpress.com/