[globaloutlookDH-l] Reminder. Call for Nominations: GO::DH Executive Committee

Élika Ortega elikaortega at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:58:24 MST 2015

Dear GO::DH members,

This is a reminder that Global Outlook::Digital Humanities
<http://globaloutlookdh.org> is holding its second Executive Committee
elections this month. Nominations are open until Friday, February 20th.

Any member of our mailing list may stand for election and self-nominations
are very welcome. If you would like to nominate somebody for election
(including yourself), please email Élika Ortega and Roopika Risam at
nominations at globaloutlookdh.org. We will need the name and email address of
the nominee, along with a brief bio and short candidate statement (200
words maximum). Please ensure that your nominee is willing to stand for
election.

In keeping with the goals and mandate of GO::DH, we strongly encourage
diversity in our nominees: there are no linguistic, geographic, rank, or
other requirements for office, and we encourage nominees from all countries
and speakers of all languages to apply. To encourage diversity among our
candidates, we ask all members to circulate this call for nominations and
also to paraphrase it or translate it into other languages to encourage
participation from underrepresented groups.

More information <http://bit.ly/1D6rfg2> on the GO::DH website. We look
forward to your nominations and self-nominations at
nominations at globaloutlookdh.org. Please feel free to contact us with any
questions you have.

Sincerely,

Élika Ortega and Roopika Risam