[globaloutlookDH-l] Monocultures of the (digital) Humanities

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:02:15 MDT 2015

[Just to say I have seen my comment has been approved and published--
cheers]

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science, #citylis
<https://www.city.ac.uk/department-library-information-science/information-studies-scheme>
City University London
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
<http://www.comicsgrid.com/>
https://epriego.wordpress.com/