[globaloutlookDH-l] IDRH Digital Humanities Forum 2015 preliminary schedule

Élika Ortega elikaortega at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:29:57 MDT 2015

**Apologies for cross posting

Dear colleagues,

I'm pleased to share with you the preliminary schedule for *Peripheries,
barriers, hierarchies: rethinking access, inclusivity, and infrastructure
in global DH practice* <http://idrh.ku.edu/dhforum2015/schedule>, the IDRH
Fall Digital Humanities Forum that will take place September 24-26 in
Lawrence, Kansas.

Aside from our three fantastic keynote speakers
<http://idrh.ku.edu/dhforum2015/keynotes> (Kim Christen Withey, T-Kay
Sangwand, and Anita Say Chan) we have a great slate of presenters and
workshop leaders.

Registration <http://idrh.ku.edu/dhforum2015/registration> (no cost) is now
open. Hope you can join us!

All best,
Élika

Élika Ortega, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher
Institute for Digital Research in the Humanities
Watson Library 450, University of Kansas
elikaortega.net | @elikaortega