[globaloutlookDH-l] Digital Humanities in the Global North and South

Øyvind Eide lister at oeide.no
Wed Jul 29 01:07:14 MDT 2015

This posting from the MLA Commons will be of interest to some here I am sure:

Marie-Eve Monette started the topic CFP: "Digital Humanities in the Global North and South" in the discussion Postcolonial Digital Humanities

"Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to consider participating in the panel "Digital Humanities in the Global North and South: Trends, Debates, Initiatives" that I am co-organizing for the Northeast Modern Language Association (NeMLA) 2016 in Connecticut. You can access the Call for Papers through the following link: https://www.cfplist.com/nemla/Home/S/15838 The session is # 15838. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write.

I hope you consider joining us at NeMLA 2016, and sending a proposal for our panel!”

Best,

Øyvind