[globaloutlookDH-l] #guerilladh

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:00:53 MDT 2015

Hi all,

I just published a few thoughts on digital humanities practice "in the
shadows" that may interest our group. These thoughts start in 2013, when
GO::DH was young. I've updated them a bit, since I never got a chance to
make them public then.

http://elotroalex.webfactional.com/guerrilladh/

This piece comes as a companion piece to the No Connect project, where we
basically tweaked the static site generator Jekyll so that you could
generate websites (even data-driven ones) and house them seamlessly in a
USB, as opposed to a server on the internet. For me this is the prelude to
a digital edition of Césaire, which I cannot publish on the internet
because of copyright.

Hope you enjoy the post. Looking forward to your comments.

All best,
Alex