[globaloutlookDH-l] Website editor for GO::DH

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Jun 12 14:13:06 MDT 2015

Hi Ernesto,

The trouble is where the money comes from. We don't have any membership
fees, for example, and I can't see ADHO being able to subsidise the costs
of all special interest group webmasters. A solution is to either find
funding (i.e. a grant) or start collection membership, but both involve a
lot of additional overhead--overhead that's more time consuming that the
original problem.

One thing we could look into is whether a Constitutent organisation (the
basic money-collecting unit of ADHO organisation) would be willing to
sponsor us in part--either on their own or in conjunction with one or more
other COs.

-dan