[globaloutlookDH-l] Website editor for GO::DH

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:58:49 MDT 2015

Hi Alex, all,

I'd love to help, little by little as well.

I suppose there's work that could also be done like documentation for
future users and administrators. Creating some kind documentation/guidelies
re: tags, categories, pages, link attributes, periodicity etc. would be
good imho.

(I am lucky enough to be employed full time at the moment).

If my help is needed for something like that, here I am.

Best,

Ernesto

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science, #citylis
<https://www.city.ac.uk/department-library-information-science/information-studies-scheme>
City University London
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
<http://www.comicsgrid.com/>
https://epriego.wordpress.com/