[globaloutlookDH-l] Website editor for GO::DH

igalina igalina at unam.mx
Wed Jun 17 12:05:40 MDT 2015

Dear Alex,

In Mexico undergrad students are obliged to do a certain number of hours of "community service" in order to graduate. Luckily for us, working at a research institute counts as community service! :)

If simple editing, updating, writing is needed (for example, what needs to be updated is in a Word document and you need someone to transfer that information to the webpage) I have got a couple of undergrad students that can help. I know that sometimes getting somebody else to do simple tasks takes longer than actually doing them yourself, but on other occasions it pays off. Let me know.

Best,

Isabel

PS. Also would like to remind you that we are available for easy translations in this scheme too.

Dra. Isabel Galina Russell
Instituto de Investigaciones Bibliográficas,
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
igalina at unam.mx
@igalina