[globaloutlookDH-l] Website editor for GO::DH

Sharon Healy sharonhealy.nuim.docs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:56:24 MDT 2015

Dear Daniel,

I am currently doing an MA in Digital Humanities at National University of
Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM), and my thesis is due in August. Thereafter, I am
taking a break from my studies, so I would have time to volunteer for an
endeavour like this. While I would not be confident in taking a lead roll,
I would certainly be in a position to assist as part of a team (from
September).

Regards

Sharon Healy
(Ireland)