[globaloutlookDH-l] DH organizations around the world

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 07:18:27 MDT 2015

** apologies for cross posting **

Dear all,

Here is a quick neatline sketch <http://testing.elotroalex.com/dhorgs/>of
the digital humanities organizations I can see around the world today. The
map is quick and dirty, and misrepresents much. It would be nice to get a
representation of memberships from each org by city or state, that would
help localize trans-nationality more accurately. In lieu of that I'm hoping
this can spark a conversation about representation, language and location.
If you have private suggestions, feel free to send me a line. I welcome all
public suggestions.

As I say in the about page:

LIES THIS MAP TELLS:

This map does not represent the trans-national membership of these