[globaloutlookDH-l] DH organizations around the world

Taylor,Laurie Nancy Francesca laurien at ufl.edu
Thu Jun 25 07:40:12 MDT 2015

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing this fabulous sketch to spark discussion!

At the ACURIL (Association of Caribbean University, Research and Institutional Libraries) conference two weeks ago, a couple of more casual conversations on Digital Humanities and Digital Scholarship turned into a series of many conversations where everyone was already involved, but simply hadn’t been naming their work in this way. The ACURIL Cultural Heritage Roundtable is focusing the next year on Digital Scholarship, so it seems like it would make sense to include them in this listing. ACURIL is multi-lingual with materials/activities in French, English, and Spanish.  For growing the conversation with ACURIL, both ACURIL and the Caribbean Studies Association are meeting in Haiti in the same week in June, so folks should come!: http://acuril2016haiti.blogspot.com/

Best wishes,
Laurie

Laurie N. Taylor, PhD
Digital Scholarship Librarian