[globaloutlookDH-l] DH organizations around the world

jieh.hsiang at gmail.com jieh.hsiang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 07:51:35 MDT 2015

Great work, Alex.  I just thought you might be interested to know that the first research center on DH in Taiwan was established in 2007 (see http://www.digital.ntu.edu.tw).   It is perhaps not so known in the world because it has been focusing mainly on Chinese-language based material.   There's also active discussion on forming a Taiwanese Association on DH, since the community is rapidly growing.

Best regards,  Jieh Hsiang

Sent from my iPad