[globaloutlookDH-l] DH organizations around the world

Taylor,Laurie Nancy Francesca laurien at ufl.edu
Thu Jun 25 11:41:10 MDT 2015

I think it’s already there, ready to grow within ACURIL, but maybe this is more of a seed that must be named before official gestation begins.  I think having you and other DH folks come to Haiti for CSA/ACURIL in June 2016 will be the perfect time for a THATCamp-Caribe and for the seed to begin gestation or to blossom.  There’s so much DH going on, but no one is calling it that and so the network of people involved can’t be named/activated/there until the naming and community of practice creation happens.  It’s ready to take flight and so will be on the map in or soon after June 2016, perhaps?

Very cool to see so much happening!

Laurie