[globaloutlookDH-l] GO:DH dinner tonight at DH2015

Suzana Sukovic suzana.sukovic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:36:09 MDT 2015

Dear all,
Unfortunately, I won't be able to come tonight. I am wondering if there is
a simple way of meeting some of you on Thursday at the conference. Maybe a
way to identify you to say "hello".
Cheers,
Suzana

Dr Suzana Sukovic

*Head of Learning Resource Centre*
St Vincent's College|Locked Bag 2700|Potts Point, NSW, 1335
Tel: (02) 9368 1611 ext 215|Fax: (02) 9356 2118

http://www.stvincents.nsw.edu.au/
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stvincents.nsw.edu.au%2F>

*Co-Chair, ALIA Research Advisory Committee*