[globaloutlookDH-l] Proceedings of the 2014 Digital Humanities Conference in Buenos Aires, Argentina

gimena del rio riande gdelrio.riande at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:48:02 MDT 2016

Dear GO::DH friends

I am very happy to announce that  Las Humanidades Digitales desde Argentina.
<http://aahd.com.ar/sites/default/files/novedades/adjuntos/Actas%20HD%202014.pdf>*Tecnologías,
culturas, saberes
<http://aahd.com.ar/sites/default/files/novedades/adjuntos/Actas%20HD%202014.pdf>,
v*olume that contains most of the works presented at the First Digital l
Humanities Conference organized by the Asociación Argentina de Humanidades
Digitales (AAHD) in Buenos Aires,  Argentina, in 2014, is now available
from our website and different online and open access repositories. All of
the articles are in Spanish. We hope to have a multilingual volume after
our 2016 International Conference!
I would also like to thank the members of GO::DH that have been supporting
our work since 2013, Dan O'Donnell, Alex Gil, Elena González Blanco, Élika
Ortega, Barbara Bordalejo, among others.
You can read online or download the full text from this link:
http://aahd.com.ar/sites/default/files/novedades/adjuntos/Actas%20HD%202014.pdf

Best
Gimena del Rio Riande
Gimena del Rio
Investigadora. IIBICRIT, CONICET (Instituto de Investigaciones
Bibliográficas y Crítica Textual)
Personal website: http://linhd.uned.es/gimenadelrio/
<http://linhd.uned.es/gimenadelrio/>
http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/  <http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/>
Asociación Argentina de Humanidades Digitales: http://aahd.com.ar/
Marcelo T. de Alvear 1694 (1060). Buenos Aires - Argentina
(54)-11-4129-1158

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=gdelrio.riande@gmail.com&idSignature=22>