[globaloutlookDH-l] More on scholarly comms

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 01:11:01 MDT 2017

Hello all,

Yesterday I blogged about Elsevier venturing into institutional
repositories:

https://epriego.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/scholarly-communications-on-fire/

I hope to do a follow up, as well as a related post I promised the RedHD
blog.

Many of us believe international coordination and collaboration are
required if academics worldwide are to resist the ongoing monopolisation of
global academic infrastructure. Hence I remain hopeful these discussions
continue being of special interest to the global DH communities.

All the best,

Ernesto