[globaloutlookDH-l] CFP: Global Debates in the Digital Humanities

Domenico Fiormonte domenico.fiormonte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:28:15 MDT 2017

Dear GO::DH friends,

we've just launched a call for contributions that we think it would be of
particular interest for the Global DH community:

http://dhdebates.gc.cuny.edu/cfps/cfp_2017_global_digital_humanities.html

We would be very grateful if you could circulate it in your
local/regional/linguistic community. Our aim with this project it is not
only to make visible non-Anglophone or non-Western research, but to give a
voice to alternative views of DH. I guess "DH Diversity" would have been a
proper subtitle!

We look forward to receiving your inputs, comments, and advice. We're also
lookinkg for volunteers who could help us to translate the call in other
languages (i.e. Chinese, Arabic, and Russian).

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any specific question
regarding the call and the project as a whole.

All the best

Domenico, Paola, and Sukanta

Mail
priva di virus. www.avg.com