[globaloutlookDH-l] CFP: Global Debates in the Digital Humanities

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Aug 10 06:16:29 MDT 2017

Something I've just joined recently that might provide something of a model--though it isn't itself about translation--is authoraid http://www.authoraid.info/en/

This is aimed at scientists and scientists have, as a whole, given up the debate, as far as I can see, so it is primarily about writing in English. But the crowdsourcing and community of practice aspect is something to pay attention to.

[U of Lethbridge Logo]

Daniel Paul O'Donnell

Professor of English and Associate Member of the University Library Academic Staff

Editor, Digital Studies/Le champ num<http://digitalstudies.org/>érique
<http://digitalstudies.org/>

Vice President, Force 11<http://force11.org>

Department of English and University Library

University of Lethbridge

4401 University Drive West

Tel. +1 (403) 329-2377

http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell