[globaloutlookDH-l] "Who Owns the Internet?"

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:52:42 MDT 2017

Hi all,

The question in the subject line was a question posed to us at the end of
the panel we had on "opening the digital humanities" last April in Roma Tre
University (event organised by Domenico Fiormonte).

It is also the headline with which The New Yorker shares online this
artcle, which discusses two recent books on American tech giants:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/28/who-owns-the-internet/

I thought I'd share the link here with you all as it continues discussions
we have had in the Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades Digitales del Sur
project.

All the best,

Ernesto