[globaloutlookDH-l] Foundations for Open Scholarship Strategy

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:27:19 MDT 2018

Thanks Alex. I'd be happy to moderate if required, but I think it's work
well unmoderated, hasn't it? (i.e. posts not needing approval). I'm happy
to keep posting and hopefully encouraging discussion.

I appreciate it's the summer post-conference slump, but hopefully we can
see some more discussion and activity on this list in the months to come?
It would be nice.

All the best,

Ernesto

@ernestopriego
http://epriego.blog/ <https://epriego.wordpress.com/>
The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Parables of Care: https://blogs.city.ac.uk/parablesofcare/
Symbola Comics: https://figshare.com/collections/Symbola_Comics/4090025

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail
must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations,
projects, colleagues or employers.