[globaloutlookDH-l] Elections

Unsworth, John M (jmu2m) unsworth at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 1 11:08:32 MDT 2018

Hi Amy,

I’m a long-time lurker on this list.  What about rolling GO-DH into ADHO as a special interest group?  Is it worth being stand-alone?

John

From: globaloutlookdh-l <globaloutlookdh-l-bounces at uleth.ca> on behalf of Amy Earhart <aearhart at tamu.edu>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 1:02 PM
To: "globaloutlookdh-l, MailList" <globaloutlookdh-l at uleth.ca>
Subject: [globaloutlookDH-l] Elections

HI all,

I wanted to let you all know the status of the executive committee. I have sent several emails to the executive members who are rotating off and the current members requesting help in running elections. I’ve heard a response from one current person and one former. The former folks are off and have no responsibility. There doesn’t seem to be interest from the executive committee as currently formed to move forward with voting.

I do not think that the organization can move ahead with only one or two people willing to work for it. At this point I am not sure of how to proceed, but I wanted to let the membership know that I have tried to constitute an ec (currently there is no chair, so no one is really in charge), but there is not enough response to move ahead.

Amy

Amy Earhart
Associate Professor
LAAH 469