[globaloutlookDH-l] Elections

Amy Earhart aearhart at tamu.edu
Wed Aug 1 15:17:29 MDT 2018

Hello,

I ran the elections the last time and would like someone else to do so this time, because I think it is best to rotate things around to make them as transparent as possible. I had hoped that someone on the EC would volunteer, but as that has not occurred I suggest that someone in the membership might do so.

Amy

Amy Earhart
Associate Professor
LAAH 469