[globaloutlookDH-l] Elections

B. Bordalejo barbara.bordalejo at arts.kuleuven.be
Thu Aug 2 07:01:30 MDT 2018

Dear Ernesto,

I don't see why we would have to start anything else or why you think
that this is list might cease to exist. As things stand, there is no
reason why that should happen and I don't think that anyone entertained
the idea of shutting down this list.

However, GO::DH depends on its members to keep the conversation going,
to bring up new initiatives, and, yes, to volunteer some time to it.
Volunteering is not a demand, but something some have the privilege of
doing because their circumstances allow it. I completely understand that
some of us do not have that luxury and I would not dream of trying to
impose that onto any individuals. All I can do, is bring forward some
ideas and see whether people are interested. So thank you for expressing
your support. Let's keep thinking of ways in which we can work on big or
small projects that benefit this community.

BB