[globaloutlookDH-l] Elections

Amy Earhart aearhart at tamu.edu
Thu Aug 2 09:49:07 MDT 2018

Hello all,

I now have 2 volunteers to help with elections. I have asked Alex Gil for all eligible voters’ email. My understanding from the by laws is that anyone signed up for the listserv is eligible to vote. Once I have the emails, then I have asked the volunteers to set up ballot bin and to call for candidates. We did have a few minor issues with ballot bin last election cycle, but given the difficulty in even getting elections going, I think we should stick with the same system. All people who experienced problems were able to vote, so it didn’t impact our elections.

By my count we need 4 ec positions filled. The other 4 positions will need to be filled in Jan 2019. We also need to have a chair. I am on leave and am not willing to stand for chair.

Best,

Amy

Amy Earhart
Associate Professor