[globaloutlookDH-l] ELPUB2018, Deadline Extended

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:18:25 MST 2018

Dear all,

Happy new year!

[Usual apologies for potential cross-posting]

ELPUB 2018 marks the 22nd edition of the International Conference in
ELectronic PUBlishing and the 10th anniversary of the meeting being held in
Toronto.

Deadline for submission of extended abstracts for full papers and other
presentations is being extended to 31 January 2018.

International Conference on Electronic Publishing 2018 <http://elpub.net>
(ELPUB)
Connecting the Knowledge Commons: From Projects to Sustainable
Infrastructure
June 22-24, 2018
University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
http://elpub.net

Conference Co-chairs

Leslie Chan <chan at utsc.utoronto.ca>
Pierre Mounier <pierre.mounier at openedition.org>

One of the topics is 'Challenges and Opportunities for Open Access in the
Global South', which I thought would interest many members of this group.
Further information:
https://epriego.blog/2018/01/09/elpub2018-deadline-extended-to-31-january/

Full disclosure: I am a member of the programme committee.

Best regards,

Ernesto

@ernestopriego
http://epriego.blog/ <https://epriego.wordpress.com/>
The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Parables of Care: https://blogs.city.ac.uk/parablesofcare/

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail
must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations,
projects, colleagues or employers.