[globaloutlookDH-l] Election results and our steps forward

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:01:59 MST 2018

Dear all,

We have a volunteer to run the elections for our new chair!

Our colleague in Ireland, *Sharon Healy*, has stepped forward to run this
year's election. I will let her address you directly when she gets a
chance. To speed things along, you can begin by sending your candidate
statements to sharonhealy.nuim.docs at gmail.com.

Thank you, Sharon.

Best to all,
Alex