[globaloutlookDH-l] Election Official Round 2

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:50:27 MST 2018

Dear all,

I have been getting bounce-backs from Sharon since she first wrote to me
volunteering to be the election official.

Without a volunteer, we cannot really transfer the direction of our Special
Interest Group. With this in mind, I plan to stop being chair by a symbolic
February 30, regardless.

To encourage you to volunteer to run our elections, I'm pasting below Dr.
Risam's instructive email to Sharon in hopes that you see the relatively
minor labor required:

(Sharon, if you're getting these emails, as opposed to a personal one, let
me know by another channel).

Best,
a.

---