[globaloutlookDH-l] Election Official Round 2

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Jan 22 13:55:40 MST 2018

Tomorrow's my meeting.

[U of Lethbridge Logo]

Daniel Paul O'Donnell

Professor

Chief Spokesperson (Bargaining), University of Lethbridge Faculty Association

Editor, Digital Studies/Le champ num<http://digitalstudies.org/>érique
<http://digitalstudies.org/>

Vice President, Force 11<http://force11.org>

Department of English and University Library

University of Lethbridge

4401 University Drive West

Tel. +1 (403) 329-2377

http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell