[globaloutlookDH-l] Postcolonial Digital Connections conference (bursaries available)

Roopika Risam rrisam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:20:14 MST 2018

Dear GO::DH Colleagues,

I write to share information about the Postcolonial Digital Connections
conference, which will be taking place at Halle University in Germany in
May 2018. The conference organizers have up to 4 bursaries to cover travel
and accommodations for scholars from countries in the Global South. The
call is attached. I'd be happy to put anyone who may be interested in touch
with the organizers.

Sincerely,
Roopika
--
Roopika Risam, Ph.D.
Chair, Program Area for Content Education